Yes! You all want to look good, be complimented by everyone and make heads turn as you walk by. Of course all of you want it. Even if you are one of those lazy ones who would rather make a lame excuse to not do it, you still can achieve beauty. Below are some tips to make you look fabulous without any extra hassle.
- Black out: The color speaks for itself. A LBD, a casual black top, and a pair of black denims are a must in your wardrobe. They go with anything and everything. You can add any accessory or put on any lip color of your choice when it comes to getting ready. Basically it is a no brainer.
- Blow it up: Always keep your hair blow dried. Find a decent salon near to your place. Hair styling forms the most crucial part of your looks. You can wake up and go for a casual day, outing in your old denims and crushed top as long as your hair is blow dried. Just finger comb your hair once and you are set for the day.
- Hide it all with BB cream: Invest in a good BB cream. It is all-in-one wonder product and acts as a primer, moisturizer, and light foundation. Just apply it like you would apply any sunscreen.
- Permanent treatments: This is the ultimate solution to a lazy girl’s problem of how to look beautiful 24*7. If you want to lose weight without exercising at all, you can simply go for the weight loss surgery. If you never want to go for another painful waxing session, get a laser treatment done. You name it and technology helps mankind find permanent solutions to all your beauty problems. But best of all is Botox Malaysia which is the cheapest destination to get it done. You can be a walking-talking Barbie, if that’s what you wish for.
- Bold lips: Always go for bold lip colors. They are fun and flattering. Not to mention they go with all skin types. Carry one with you at all points of time. They are easy to pocket and quick to apply. Even if you want to go san makeup everywhere else on your face, it will act as a distraction for the lack of other makeup.
- Waterproof it: Want to keep your makeup in place in spite of all the heat? Or want your makeup to stay intact for the entire day? If yes, then invest in a good waterproof product. It is long lasting, smudge proof, dries up fast, and very easy to apply too.
- Clean it up: No matter what you do or not do, you need to clean your face of makeup and moisturize it every day. It removes the dead skin, impurities, and excess oil from you face. It also prevents your skin from dehydrating and clogging of pores.
- Wear a nice fragrance: It has been proven that perfumes boost confidence. When you smell good, you feel good. Also people are often attracted to not only what they see but also the way you smell. So choose your perfume wisely and make sure you always carry it with you.
Follow these simple guidelines and you are all set to win this world without a tussle.