If you’ve heard of EMF and the various dangers that it poses but are not quite clear on what to do about it, then this one’s for you. Make no mistake – EMF is real, and whilst it goes unseen, it can surely be measured. In fact, various studies have been conducted and they all conclude the same thing: whilst there are many advantages to the technological age, the dangers of EMF have dramatically increased because of it.
Here’s all about EMF and a list of natural and effective ways to avoid being harmed by EMF.
What Is EMF Anyway?
EMF stands for Electro-Magnetic Frequency. It is created whenever there is a magnetic field, such as the one created by the planets (including Earth), or an electrical current (such as the one that runs naturally through your body). However, modern technology has evolved to such a degree that we are constantly bombarded by EMF due to power lines, mobile phones, microwaves, Wi-Fi, and so many more appliances.
How Does It Affect Us?
It affects us on various levels. Some of the radiation affects us by altering our DNA structure or cell regeneration (hence the risk of cancer and tumors), whilst other forms of radiation can interfere with our electrical system (nervous system) and cause brain diseases, memory loss, migraines, and so on.
Natural and Effective Ways to Protect Ourselves
There are many ways in which we can protect ourselves, even though EMF is (and always will be) around us. Here are just some of the most effective and natural ways:
- Keep your mobile phone at a distance – the further you are from an electronic device, the less harmful the radiation will be. Furthermore, to reduce the time of exposure, send an SMS instead of calling.
- Use speakerphone – the further away you are from your phone, the better.
- Go for earthing – research has shown that keeping contact with the earth (natural ground) allows us to dispel negative electrical charges, which help us live healthy. Go barefoot on the beach, the grass, or the soil.
- Protect your home – unplug appliances if they are not needed. Use safe lighting. Turn your Wi-Fi off when not in use.
- Eat well – food such as asparagus, berries, dates, broccoli, and cinnamon have healthy effects which help us protect ourselves and boost our immune system.
- Use protective devices, such as EMF protection jewellery and other gadgets. These can be quite effective at protecting your body from radiation – and they’re attractive as well.
Here’s the thing – electromagnetic energy is all around us; it is, in fact, a natural phenomenon that we are used to. The dangerous levels are emitted by the technology we use; technology that is all around us. It’s time to get informed, and to get involved. Protect yourself and live well.
Image attributed to Silatip/FreeDigitalPhotos.net