Do you know what sugar insipidus is? It’s a little-known state which often occurs in diabetics, in which the kidneys are unable to retain water. It is an uncommon disorder that causesfrequent urination. In order to make up for the loss of water, a diabetic patient may feel the need to drink lots of water. Consequently, he may have to urinate very often, even at night. This may disturb his sleep and be the reason for bed-wetting.
A child who suffers from this disease may be short-tempered and may suffer from vomiting, diarrhea or fever. A mild sugar insipidus is usually treated by drinking plentt of water,howeverin some extreme cases, the patient’s health may bein danger if they are not treated promptly. Fortunately, there are several natural remedies that can help sufferers of sugar insipidus.
6 Natural Treatments For People Who Suffer From Sugar Insipidus
Below, we discuss 6 natural treatments for sugar insipidus.
- Mix turmeric powder and gooseberry powder – One natural treatment for sugar insipidus is combining turmeric powder and gooseberry powder. You can also add honey to this mixture to make it more palatable. Combine the ingredients in water and drink on an empty stomach. You can also drink grape juice regularly as it is one of the most effective natural treatments.
- Mango leaves – Mango leaves are believed to be the best natural remedy for diabetes insipidus. To treat sugar insipidus or other diabetic symptoms, boil some mango leaves and drink the water every morning on an empty stomach for best results.
- Take rose geranium – Rose Geranium is often usedto lower blood sugar levels and high blood pressure. It is one of the most useful herbs for diabetic patients. It is very helpful for the people who are suffering from sugar mellitus.
- Drink milk thistle – Milk thistle is very helpful in the treatment of blood sugar. According to the research, it has been found that milk thistle has antioxidant properties that contribute to a diabetic patient’s good health. It is one of the best natural treatments for sugar insipidus.
- Dry black raisins in water – Take a bowl of water and soak dry black raisins overnight. Strain this the next morning and then drink the clear liquid. It can be very helpful in controlling theblood sugar levels of diabetes patients, provided it is taken on a daily basis. It is one of the best natural treatments for diabetic patients.
- Chew some Butea leaves – A diabetic can chew leaves from the Butea tree daily to keep blood sugar levelsunder control. It is also recommended to eat oranges, jamun fruit and tomatoes regularly since they are effective in decreasing blood sugar levels. If needed, consider taking Optibac probiotics. However, it is always better that you consult your doctor before taking a supplement as it may not be suitable for your health condition.
These are some natural remedies for diabetes that everyone should know.