The miraculous effect of microdermabrasion which is used in treating acne and removing unwanted scars created by common skin problems is very famous in Adelaide. This procedure is commonly chosen by women and its popularity is widespread that several microdermabrasion kits are now available to purchase for home use. Unfortunately, as its popularity continue to increase misleading services and imitation products also emerge in the market.
It is very important to be very careful when choosing a service provider for any facials in Adelaide including micodermabrasion procedure. Find a clinic online that provides the right professional who can conduct the treatment properly to avoid further skin problems and damages to the skin. If you are planning to try the procedure, you must set an appointment only to a licensed skincare specialist.
Knowing what is Microdermabrasion for Acne Removal
Microdermabrasion is a safe skincare procedure that is performed in the skin covering the neck, arms and the face. For many years, it has been used as an effective treatment for various skin problems including; brown spots, aging skins, enlarge pores, fine lines, thickened skin, acne and acne scars. Here are some of the important things that you need to know about this procedure.
- Nowadays there are new techniques that are used for controlled microdermabrasion. The procedure is used to be performed using aluminum oxide crystals that are applied to the skin with a pressurized noozle which is then removed using a special device. The crystals will help remove the outermost layer of the skin to reveal a new skin layer. Today skincare professionals are using special devices that can perform more thorough suction to remove the dead skin cells. This is a more precise treatment which is also painless.
- Microdermabrasion procedure is not only performed in one session. In order to ensure that you can take advantage of its full effect, you have to go for more appointments. These are required to finish the whole session because they cannot be performed in just one day. Most professionals often recommend two to four weeks apart to allow the skin to completely heal in between sessions. You cannot do the procedure as often as you want because this might only cause more problems in your skin.
- To get rid of your acne, you must remember that there is a specific microdermabrasion technique for it. Some professionals are using the traditional equipment while others have newer technique that makes use of sophisticated treatment with additional agents other than the aluminum oxide crystals. You can ask your dermatologist for the best microdermabrasion in Adelaide that suits your acne problem and skin type.
- Peeling of the skin after the microdermabrasion procedure is normal, so you don’t need to worry about it. Many people tend to freak out with this situation. This is just one of the good effects of the procedure that usually lasts for 24 to 48 hours. This is also the reason why you need to take the session days apart to provide more time for the skin to heal and the peeling stops.
- The typical price for microdermabrasion procedure may vary. The price tag usually depends on the location and the expertise of the professional.
- Microdermabrasion is not only for acne removal approach. This is also a very effective procedure for skin discoloration and stretch marks especially after pregnancy. Generally this is ideal for a person who is aiming for skin rejuvenation.
Microdermabrasion is an extremely safe procedure that can be used in any skin type. However, to ensure that your age and skin suits the procedure you can ask your skin care professional to enjoy the non- invasive nature of the treatment which is one of its greatest benefit.