The human body is a wonderful system that deals with various kinds of stresses and toxins from the environment and food, and is constantly cleansing the body. The liver, the lymphatic system and the skin are the key players in natural detoxification. But your body will require special efforts from your side to be cleansed of unwanted toxins as the natural system may not always be able to get rid of different compounds. This is the reason why many people require detoxification to be able to pass a drug test.
Natural Ways to Detoxify your Body
Here are some of the most effective natural ways to detoxify your body:
- Take More Fiber – Take lots of fiber such as brown rice, fresh fruits, and veggies which are rich in fiber. Radishes, beets, cabbage, seaweed, broccoli, and artichokes are perfect examples.
- Drink More Water – Make sure to drink 8-9 cups of water daily and keep yourself hydrated.
- Choose Organic Food – The food you eat can contain various types of chemicals from pesticides and fertilizers. Choose organic foods as they contain more nutrients and fewer chemicals.
Take organic and fresh fruits and green foods to remove toxins from your body.
- Eat organic fruits as they are rich in fibers, nutrients and antioxidants and help wash out toxins.
- Take more green foods like kale, chard, spinach, blue green algae, and other organic leafy greens.
- Take organic citrus fruits like oranges, limes and lemons that help flush out toxins. Lemon juice has also been found to help the liver in cleansing. It is recommended to start your day with a glass of lemon water.
- Take other organic foods like garlic, green tea, seeds, nuts, and foods like avocado, hemp, flax, and olive which are rich in omega-3 oils.
- Exercise Regularly – Exercise helps improve circulation and flush out more toxins from the body. It also improves the digestive system.
Even when you follow these steps, you can do more by using the following tips to detoxify your body.
Choose Dandelion Roots
Dandelion roots work as natural detoxifiers in many ways.
- They help in stimulating the gallbladder and liver, helping in the healthy release of bile. Bile plays the key role in carrying toxins out of the body.
- Dandelion roots help improve digestion by helping improve the secretion of gastric juices. This helps in reducing indigestion and the release of toxins and bacteria into the bloodstream.
- The inulin present in Dandelion works as a prebiotic. It provides healthy gut bacteria that helps in breaking down and eliminating toxins.
- Dandelion roots are rich in various vitamins and nutrients that work as powerful antioxidants that help in protecting the cells from toxins.
- It also works as a diuretic that promotes the flushing out of excess waste and fluids from the liver and kidney.
Once you bring such major changes to your life, you will be able to flush out more toxins out of your body and improve your chances to pass a drug test.