Skin is said to be the seat of sense organs and it should be given due care and attention before suffering from dullness and premature ageing. The common skin disorders include acne, pimples, pigmentation and premature ageing.
Characteristics Of An Ideal Skin
- The skin should be soft, smooth and supple.
- The skin should necessarily be evenly toned and properly hydrated.
- The mouth needs to be moist and even lips and the tongue.
- The skin should have little or no break outs with a special ability to heal faster.
It is always desirable to have a glowing smooth skin as it is a sign of good health. Ayurveda has some proven tricks to make our skin clear, soft and radiant without added chemicals. Ayurveda believes that rough and dry skin is due to the accumulation of Vatain the body. There are certain tips to stay away from the Vata accumulation.
- We should stick to high water content vegetables like lettuce, carrot, cucumber etc. This is good for all types of skin.
- We should add seeds and nuts in our diet. They contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fibre which will help to improve the condition of the skin.
- It is essential to remain hydrated throughout the day and give a preference to warm liquid like herbal tea. This improves digestion and helps the skin to glow.
- Exercise is good to keep muscles and joints healthy and toned. The toxins are also sweated out. It helps to improves blood circulation.
- It is also essential to take care of the skin from outside. Organic Herbal Remedies helps to keep the skin healthy with the help of oil massage. Using organic oils helps blood circulation, lymph drainage and reduces water retention.
Ayurveda has magnificent treatments to renew our body and settling our mind. Since body and mind are co-related the body will heal faster and age slowly. The treatments are done with the help of therapeutic oils and decoction which are prepared from precious herbs. Organic Herbal Remedies have a profound healing effect in the body.
Therapies for Skin Treatment
- The accumulated physical toxins which are also called ama are removed by Ayurvedic therapy. The procedure to undergo this treatment is highly scientific.
- A special therapy which is highly advanced and comprehensive deals with therapeutic treatment. It is adopted from ancient wisdom of Ayurveda of India which helps to rejuvenate the complete body.
- The facial massage activates reflex points and deep centres of the body which totally soothes the skin with a glow.