Most of the body builders take steroids. This is never recommended by dietitians. They say that absolutely nothing can replace what the body gets from a natural diet. With the help of this diet, you will be able to build muscles even if you have a little amount of fat inside your body.
You don’t have to completely burn fat first in order to start gaining muscles. If you need muscle growth, the trick is to eat more calories so that you can expend more energy in burning them and gain muscles. The purpose of this diet is to release the growth hormone. Contrary to the popular belief, a low fat diet is not recommended at all as per this diet plan.
Things to Remember About Mindful Eating
- The anabolic hormones that tell the body how much to eat must be activated
- The important aspect of this diet is to release this hormone
- This diet also regulates insulin that is responsible for growth of fat inside the body
- Diet that is amino acids rich synthesizes into the cells of the muscles
- A protein diet strengthens the skeletal muscles
- This diet goal is tailor fitted as everyone does not have the same body type
- This diet program recommends you to take lowest amount of carbohydrates
- 20grams to 35 grams of carbohydrates are good to go for building muscles
- Post work out, you would need nearly 40 grams of protein and 3 to 5 grams of L-Glutamine
- The balance between insulin and growth hormone must be maintained every day
Meal Plan to Gain Muscles within 30 Days
The diet that you choose to eat goes into 65% of building of the muscles. All kinds of protein up to 1 gram per day is needed. You could include, lean meat, eggs, cheese, etc. Drink a lot of water every day. When building muscles, staying hydrated is a must. The Old School New Body review explains how diet can help gain body muscles and lose weight, in each chapter.
The structured program given in this review can even provide a layman an idea about reaching their muscle building goals. Even if you do not have a trainer or an instructor at the moment, this review can help you kick start with the diet program. Different training methods to convert fat into muscles are explained.
It explains the number of times each exercises must be repeated, the pace at which to repeat them, and also how you can increase the number of reps and time of work out. This is a gradual process for anyone who is new to a muscle building, fat burning program.
Diet is something you have to watch like a hawk. You have to design your food platter for all the times you are having meals. It has to be as per the amount of proteins, carbs, etc that must be taken for each meal, different times of the day.