If you are a new mom, it is extremely important that you are never short of energy. Nursing a newborn is a very exhausting job and, you constantly have to be prepared to look after their needs. Thus, you require foods that constantly keep you energized. The energizing food not only boost the energy but also act as a remedies for weight loss after pregnancy.
It is about these foods that you will get to know in this article. Continue reading and you will never feel fatigue while playing the key role of being the mother of a newborn!
Yogurt and Almonds with Cheese
This is an energy boosting food that you should not ignore, while nursing an infant. The calcium of yogurt and cheese and, the proteins in almonds make sure that you never feel exhausted!
- Take 1 cup of yogurt and put 2 tbsp of almonds in it.
- Mix them thoroughly.
- Then add 1 tbsp of cheese to the mixture and again mix well.
- Consume the preparation and you will forget about fatigue.
The importance of blueberries for new moms can never be overstated. The carbohydrates that are there in these berries provide you energy that lasts for long duration. Additionally, the blueberries also have many minerals and vitamins, which are vital for nursing moms.
- Take 1 cup of blueberries and directly consume them.
- Repeat it for at least another 2 times in the day.
- Have the blueberries daily and you will feel the difference.
Boiled Eggs with Salad
When you are taking care of your new born, you cannot afford to feel tiredness. And, here is a lunch recipe that keeps you continuously rejuvenated! The combination of boiled eggs and salad will not let you down!
- Take 2 eggs and boil them.
- Then take 1 bowl of salad.
- Put the eggs on the salad have them together.
- Include this lunch in your daily diet and you will never complain of low energy.
Oatmeal, Blueberries and Skim Milk
It is common for new moms to be deprived of sleep in the night, at least on and off, while attending to the baby. In such situations, a highly energizing breakfast becomes very much vital, the next morning.
Well, here is a wonderful breakfast recipe that blends oatmeal, blueberries and skim milk! It gives your body a good supply of several vitamins. Go for it and get rid of exhaustion!
- Take 1 bowl of oatmeal.
- Then take ½ glass of skim milk and add it to the oatmeal.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Now take 2 tbsp of blueberries and put them in the mixture.
- Once again mix properly. The energy-boosting breakfast is ready.
- Have this breakfast every day.
Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
Unlike many other varieties of fish, salmon is totally safe for breastfeeding women. And, when you combine salmon with sweet potatoes and carrots, you get a food that is very much energizing! So, do not wait! Try it now!
- Take 1 salmon and bake it.
- Then take 1 cup each of sliced potato and sliced carrot.
- Put the slices of carrot and potato on the baked salmon.
- Consume the food and say goodbye to fatigue.
This simple-looking food, orange juice, will work wonders for you, thanks to the vitamin C present in it!
- Take 2 oranges and extract the juice from it.
- Pour the juice in 1 glass.
- Directly consume it.
- Repeat it for 2-3 times daily.
So, you now have details about the energizing foods for new moms! Try any of them and you will be happy! Drop in a few words about how this article has helped you.