No matter how fit you keep yourself, there are chances for you to face the problem of hair fall. There are millions of men and women who go through the issue of hair loss, due to which they lack confidence and feel inferior about their appearances. Even if they spend hours together at the gym and try to keep themselves well-maintained, they lose interest in getting nicely dressed up in front of the mirror because of their shabby appearance due to hair loss.
So what do people with hair loss problem, do? They buy expensive products or visit different dermatologists to find solutions. But once they stop with the treatments, the hair loss problem returns. Therefore, it is better to use the following tips that help extract the problem of hair fall from its roots and regrow hair, naturally:
- Avoid scented shampoos – If you really want to know how to stimulate hair growth, it is necessary for you to stop using scented shampoos at once. Almost all the shampoos are scented, but use the one that has less of fragrance. In scented shampoos, there are many chemicals that terribly harm your hair.
- Use a baby shampoo – To be honest, baby shampoos are always good and better for grown-ups with hair loss problems. Why? Because they have less of chemicals.
- Eat almonds – The moment you brush your teeth in the morning, build a habit of eating five almonds (with skins). If you wish to find out about how to stimulate hair growth, read about almonds and their benefits. I am sure you are going to be surprised by the miraculous effect of these dried-fruits!
- Warm oil massage – To regrow hair, you really need to massage your hair after proper time intervals. Warm coconut and almond oil together and add a few curry leaves. Keep this for around 30-40 seconds and crush the curry leaves in the oil. Either massage your head all by yourself or hire someone to do it for you. This would not only help you regrow hair, but also be relieved from all the stress that you have on your head.
- Eat nutritional fruits – Instead of applying different fruits and vegetable juices on your head, it is good to eat the right kind of food to give proper nutrition to your health as well as hair. Eat juicy fruits every morning, before your breakfast, and see the difference in the health of your hair.